Kismat Buri Ya Main Bura Yahi Faisla Na Ho Saka Main Har Kisi Ka ho gaya Bas Koi Mera Na Ho Saka.

I heard you are a player. Nice to meet you I am a Coach.
You remind me of a Championship bass, I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!
ToKisses spread germs and germs are hated, but anyhow you can kiss me baby I am vaccinated.
Lets play something Multi-player.
Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
Smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips. 
I'll kiss you on the rain so you get twice as wet.
If kissing is the language of love, then we have a lot to talk about.
The past cannot be changed, edited, deleted or forgotten. just accept it and move on.
.We write our own chapters on love, it's up to us how we turn these pages.
A great many people have a soldier's stomach - everything they eat goes to the front.
Success always hugs you in private... but failure always slaps you in the public ! that's life.
I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.
Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people. When one leaves... it hurts the other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#injustice#reddit safety#moumitaDebnath rj hospital Kolkata rape case#

The only things you give yourself when you cheat are fear and guilt.You know you're not sorry if you cheated you're just sorry you got caught.Cheating and lying aren't struggles, they're reasons to break up.There is no excuse for cheating in a relationship.Once a cheater always a cheater, they can never be trusted again.Once a cheater, always a repeater.Anyone can cheat, it takes a real man to be faithful.Don't lie, don't cheat, and don;t make promises you can't keepYou already got caught lying! Stop being fake and try being real for once in your life.Cheating is easy. Try something more like being faithful.People don't cheat by chance, they cheat by choice.

Maratha community in justice fight against Indian government don't vote political parties in India for 2024